Shiseido Sun Ginza Tokyo UV Protective Stick Foundation – Get in my Purse!
If you are a 50+ something, this is a must have, if you are like me, a busy, running-on-empty Mrs. Sassy Pants. While the youngins need to have this product in their on-the-go purse, backpack or carryon too, this is especially key for aging skin.
Let’s face it, at our age, we simply cannot risk any more skin damage! This is especially true if, like me, you live in a sunny locale, where your makeup (which also may include SPF) runs down your cheeks within minutes of leaving the house…”Hello, Florida, Texas, and all other hot zones, I’m talking to you!”
This small, purse-friendly gem is known in Hawaii as the go to facial protection for surfers, paddle boarders and rowers alike. It sells out all too often at the Macy’s counter in Kahului, or has a limited color-range available. I picked up the product in Beige, which was all that was available. It’s darker than my natural skin tone, but gives a nice lightly tanned appearance to my Irish skin that I like and blends in effortlessly. There is only a small range of other shades I believe (ochre, fair ivory), but again, due to the blend-ability, it is so easy to work with and can work on many skin shades!
Here’s why you need it in your purse:
- It’s petite size fits just about anywhere.
- While it’s pricey at about $37, a little goes a long way.
- The texture is creamy, blends easily with your fingers and doesn’t feel sticky.
- It’s incredibly water-resistant (up to 80 minutes), as well as, sweat-resistant.
- It has something called “SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology and ProfenseCELTM to resist aging”. I don’t pretend to know what the heck that means, but I can tell you it works.
- It looks soooo natural, like a second skin.
- It actually has the coverage of a concealer, without the heavy spackle-like consistency that most concealers have, that accent wrinkles and aging skin. It greatly diminishes the appearance of my dark circles, which I absolutely love!
- Touch ups are easy. I can put on this foundation stick in the car, without a mirror and rub it in before the light changes. It is truly, for me, on my list of Holy Grail products I cannot live without.
- My TIP OF THE DAY? Rub a few drops of DoTERRA Frankincense or Immortelle on you skin before application of this foundation, to hold in the wonderful regenerative powers of DoTERRA essential oils for an amazingly healing, long-lasting, beautiful, active lifestyle foundation that lasts all day!
Happy Friday! Stay Sassy and a little Bad-Assy!
Spread the love,
Mrs. Sassy Pants